Annual Conference Committee
Sign-up Close Date open
Time Commitment 2 Year-Long Commitment
Travel Required Travel may be required
This is an ad-hock committee assigned to a specific annual meeting.
Their collective talent is to provide tools and resources to assist management in developing the annual event they are chosen for. Identifying locations, new models, creating best practices, and building on past annual conference committee efforts. The committee will developed a process for identifying theme, educational sessions and developing topics of discussion facing firefighter credit unions. Committee members should be familiar with the Internal Revenue Service rules that apply to its nonprofit status.
Projects for FY15 include:
- Support annual meeting-related events
- Annual Meeting & Exposition content review and the experience delivery
- Help develop, review, test and support meeting innovations at NCOFCU’s meetings
- strategic thinkers with an awareness of industry trends
- creative and out the box thinkers
Number of openings expected: 3
Level of Effort: Intensive at times
No. Of Volunteers Needed: 5
Please note, NCOFCU volunteers are responsible for covering the costs of their own travel, lodging and expenses to NCOFCU meetings and events. This includes registration costs for events.